Tom Cruise's science-fiction flick "Oblivion" is the No.1 movie-on-demand in the
United States, Rentrak announced Monday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the movies-on-demand list for the week ended Aug. 11 is "Mud," followed by "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" at No. 3, "The Place Beyond the Pines" at No. 4 and "42" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are "Identity Thief" at No. 6, "Admission" at No. 7, "The Call" at No. 8, "Evil Dead" at No. 9 and "21 & Over" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models