Tom Cruise's science-fiction flick "Oblivion" is the No.1 movie-on-demand in the
United States, Rentrak announced Monday.
Coming in at No. 2 on the movies-on-demand list for the week ended Aug. 11 is "Mud," followed by "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" at No. 3, "The Place Beyond the Pines" at No. 4 and "42" at No. 5.
Rounding out the top tier are "Identity Thief" at No. 6, "Admission" at No. 7, "The Call" at No. 8, "Evil Dead" at No. 9 and "21 & Over" at No. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects