Actor Lee Thompson Young has died of what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot
wound in his Los Angeles apartment, TMZ said Monday. He was 29.
Young is best known for his work on Disney Channel's "The Famous Jett Jackson" and now appears on TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles."
TMZ said his body was discovered when he didn't show up to work Monday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields