A GYPSY jazz guitarist and composer who has performed at Buckingham Palace is getting in some practice ahead of a city music festival.
Remi Harris, one of the UK's leading gypsy jazz entertainers, launched a one-month countdown to the Music Takeover festival in Victoria Square.
The 25-year-old, who lives in Worcestershire, performed at The Queen's regal residence for the Palace Christmas Party last December after being spotted by a high-profile booking agent.
"It was quite an unusual story that led us to play there and was quite an experience," he said.
"But we're happy to play anywhere and everywhere. We're really looking forward to the festival."
He will be one of the headline acts at the festival which takes place on September 12 and 13 and is being organised by Colmore Business District.
Victoria Square will be one of many city centre locations staging performances indoor and outdoor.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List