Ebyline, the platform that connects media companies, advertising agencies and brands to a network of quality content creators, announced today it has launched a redesigned website designed to specifically help brands and agencies become high-quality publishers. Ebyline now offers a unique self-service solution built for today's marketers via a simple, clean interface that allows for a quick start on the road to quality content production.
According to an Altimeter Group survey, content marketing is the top go-to-market priority in 2013. Businesses are struggling to create varied, engaging content for owned properties and social media. Ebyline helps marketers grow with blogs, infographics, videos, brand storytelling and more.
The new Ebyline design and interface allows agencies, brands or any content publisher to easily connect with vetted, quality journalists, designers, photographers and video producers. Ebyline's workflow system gives publishers a simple way to post projects with budget information and find the right freelancer for the job. The collaborative environment includes an open pricing structure where the publisher sets the budget for the project and qualified freelancers choose from jobs that align with their strengths. Both publisher and freelancer handle the creative process and payment through Ebyline, with no need for burdensome contracts or tax forms.
"Our clients view Ebyline as their own virtual content team – creating high-quality work just for their brand, that's ready when they need it," explained Allen Narcisse, co-founder of Ebyline. "The new site is designed to streamline the process, making it easy for brands and agencies to fill their content needs. We handle vetting, HR, tax forms and payment so they can spend more time on their business priorities, not paperwork."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text