Ebyline, the platform that connects media companies, advertising agencies and brands to a network of quality content creators, announced today it has launched a redesigned website designed to specifically help brands and agencies become high-quality publishers. Ebyline now offers a unique self-service solution built for today's marketers via a simple, clean interface that allows for a quick start on the road to quality content production.
According to an Altimeter Group survey, content marketing is the top go-to-market priority in 2013. Businesses are struggling to create varied, engaging content for owned properties and social media. Ebyline helps marketers grow with blogs, infographics, videos, brand storytelling and more.
The new Ebyline design and interface allows agencies, brands or any content publisher to easily connect with vetted, quality journalists, designers, photographers and video producers. Ebyline's workflow system gives publishers a simple way to post projects with budget information and find the right freelancer for the job. The collaborative environment includes an open pricing structure where the publisher sets the budget for the project and qualified freelancers choose from jobs that align with their strengths. Both publisher and freelancer handle the creative process and payment through Ebyline, with no need for burdensome contracts or tax forms.
"Our clients view Ebyline as their own virtual content team – creating high-quality work just for their brand, that's ready when they need it," explained Allen Narcisse, co-founder of Ebyline. "The new site is designed to streamline the process, making it easy for brands and agencies to fill their content needs. We handle vetting, HR, tax forms and payment so they can spend more time on their business priorities, not paperwork."
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go