DOWNTON Abbey's lady of the manor Elizabeth McGovern has hit the streets to promote her music show at the world's largest arts festival.
While she is most commonly known as Cora Crawley, the Countess of Grantham, in the award-winning ITV drama, McGovern is also songwriter and lead singer for Sadie and The Hotheads musician and is performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for the first time. A crowd gathered on Edinburgh's Royal Mile as McGovern handed out flyers for her show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?