DOWNTON Abbey's lady of the manor Elizabeth McGovern has hit the streets to promote her music show at the world's largest arts festival.
While she is most commonly known as Cora Crawley, the Countess of Grantham, in the award-winning ITV drama, McGovern is also songwriter and lead singer for Sadie and The Hotheads musician and is performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for the first time. A crowd gathered on Edinburgh's Royal Mile as McGovern handed out flyers for her show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party