DOWNTON Abbey's lady of the manor Elizabeth McGovern has hit the streets to promote her music show at the world's largest arts festival.
While she is most commonly known as Cora Crawley, the Countess of Grantham, in the award-winning ITV drama, McGovern is also songwriter and lead singer for Sadie and The Hotheads musician and is performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for the first time. A crowd gathered on Edinburgh's Royal Mile as McGovern handed out flyers for her show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States