DOWNTON Abbey's lady of the manor Elizabeth McGovern has hit the streets to promote her music show at the world's largest arts festival.
While she is most commonly known as Cora Crawley, the Countess of Grantham, in the award-winning ITV drama, McGovern is also songwriter and lead singer for Sadie and The Hotheads musician and is performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe for the first time. A crowd gathered on Edinburgh's Royal Mile as McGovern handed out flyers for her show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas