LONG before the days of crop-tops, baggy pants and hip-hop moves, Cheryl Cole was turning heads on the ballroom dancefloor.
Sharing a childhood snap on social networking site Instagram, the Fight For This Love singer grins for the camera in a bright orange dress and ribbon in her hair.
Standing next to her is her childhood dance partner who she's named as James.
Aw little us," writes the 30-year-old star from Heaton, Newcastle, about the picture, taken in the 1990s during one of her early TV appearances.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response