A Michael Jackson song called "Slave To The Rhythm," that features vocals from
Justin Beiber has been leaked online.
The track, which surfaced Friday, is said to have been recorded by Jackson before he died in June 2009 and updated with vocals from Bieber, the website Entertainmentwise reported Sunday.
Shortly before the song was put online, Bieber tweeted, "Excited for what is to come. MJ set the bar. Not only for music but for being an entertainer and how u treat the fans. Wish he was here..."
E! Online reported it was unclear whether the song was an intended collaboration or a fan produced track.
"MJ. The greatest of all time. #fact," Bieber later tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries