A Michael Jackson song called "Slave To The Rhythm," that features vocals from
Justin Beiber has been leaked online.
The track, which surfaced Friday, is said to have been recorded by Jackson before he died in June 2009 and updated with vocals from Bieber, the website Entertainmentwise reported Sunday.
Shortly before the song was put online, Bieber tweeted, "Excited for what is to come. MJ set the bar. Not only for music but for being an entertainer and how u treat the fans. Wish he was here..."
E! Online reported it was unclear whether the song was an intended collaboration or a fan produced track.
"MJ. The greatest of all time. #fact," Bieber later tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property