A Michael Jackson song called "Slave To The Rhythm," that features vocals from
Justin Beiber has been leaked online.
The track, which surfaced Friday, is said to have been recorded by Jackson before he died in June 2009 and updated with vocals from Bieber, the website Entertainmentwise reported Sunday.
Shortly before the song was put online, Bieber tweeted, "Excited for what is to come. MJ set the bar. Not only for music but for being an entertainer and how u treat the fans. Wish he was here..."
E! Online reported it was unclear whether the song was an intended collaboration or a fan produced track.
"MJ. The greatest of all time. #fact," Bieber later tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option