Reality TV producer considers second Maine show ; Engel Entertainment is not saying what the show is about, only that it focuses on a 'unique Maine family' and that it is being considered by the ABC Family cable channel.
Photo courtesy of Animal Planet
Engel Entertainment is planning to shoot a pilot episode for a new series in the Bangor area this month, according to the Maine Film Office.
The company is not saying what the show is about, only that it focuses on a 'unique Maine family' and that it is being considered by the ABC Family cable channel.
The pilot, once shot, would have to be approved by the network before the series airs.
The Maine Film Office issued a media production certificate to Engel Entertainment. Officials in the office said the Engel Entertainment crew will be in Maine for about a week shooting the pilot.
'North Woods Law' has run for two seasons on the Animal Planet cable channel, and follows members of the Maine Warden Service on the job around the state.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks