Reality TV producer considers second Maine show ; Engel Entertainment is not saying what the show is about, only that it focuses on a 'unique Maine family' and that it is being considered by the ABC Family cable channel.
Photo courtesy of Animal Planet
Engel Entertainment is planning to shoot a pilot episode for a new series in the Bangor area this month, according to the Maine Film Office.
The company is not saying what the show is about, only that it focuses on a 'unique Maine family' and that it is being considered by the ABC Family cable channel.
The pilot, once shot, would have to be approved by the network before the series airs.
The Maine Film Office issued a media production certificate to Engel Entertainment. Officials in the office said the Engel Entertainment crew will be in Maine for about a week shooting the pilot.
'North Woods Law' has run for two seasons on the Animal Planet cable channel, and follows members of the Maine Warden Service on the job around the state.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South