Lisa Robin Kelly, a cast member of TV's "That '70s Show," died at her Los
Angeles home of undetermined causes, her publicist said. She was 43.
"Unfortunately, Lisa Robin Kelly passed away last evening," Craig Wyckoff told People.com Thursday.
"Lisa had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility early this week where she was battling the addiction problems that have plagued her these past few years," Wyckoff said.
"I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her. Last night, she lost the battle. Cause of death has not been issued yet and no death certificate has been issued either."
Wyckoff said Kelly died in her sleep.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor