U.S. reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian says Scott Disick, her longtime
boyfriend, is without a doubt the father of her 3-year-old son Mason.
TMZ reported model Michael Girgenti filed legal documents, claiming he fathered Kardashian's son in 2009 and requesting a paternity test.
"After 3 1/2 years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father," Kourtney told UsMagazine.com Thursday. "While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies -- especially when the truth was never in doubt -- this story must be put to rest."
Kardashian and Disick also have a 13-month-old daughter named Penelope.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook