U.S. reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian says Scott Disick, her longtime
boyfriend, is without a doubt the father of her 3-year-old son Mason.
TMZ reported model Michael Girgenti filed legal documents, claiming he fathered Kardashian's son in 2009 and requesting a paternity test.
"After 3 1/2 years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father," Kourtney told UsMagazine.com Thursday. "While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies -- especially when the truth was never in doubt -- this story must be put to rest."
Kardashian and Disick also have a 13-month-old daughter named Penelope.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March