U.S. reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian says Scott Disick, her longtime
boyfriend, is without a doubt the father of her 3-year-old son Mason.
TMZ reported model Michael Girgenti filed legal documents, claiming he fathered Kardashian's son in 2009 and requesting a paternity test.
"After 3 1/2 years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father," Kourtney told UsMagazine.com Thursday. "While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies -- especially when the truth was never in doubt -- this story must be put to rest."
Kardashian and Disick also have a 13-month-old daughter named Penelope.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs