U.S. reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian says Scott Disick, her longtime
boyfriend, is without a doubt the father of her 3-year-old son Mason.
TMZ reported model Michael Girgenti filed legal documents, claiming he fathered Kardashian's son in 2009 and requesting a paternity test.
"After 3 1/2 years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father," Kourtney told UsMagazine.com Thursday. "While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies -- especially when the truth was never in doubt -- this story must be put to rest."
Kardashian and Disick also have a 13-month-old daughter named Penelope.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken