ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 08/16/13 -- Soldiers dedicate their lives to protecting and serving, and Casa Monica Hotel, Autograph Collection thinks that deserves some recognition. With its Welcome Home, Solider Package, this boutique hotel in St. Augustine salutes both active and former servicemen and women with a number of extras.
To show its appreciation, Casa Monica Hotel, Autograph Collection offers the following to men and women of the American Armed Forces:
* Complimentary room upgrade (based on availability)
* Red, White and Blueberry seasonal berry amenity, delivered to guest room upon arrival, which includes milk- and white chocolate-dipped strawberries, an assortment of seasonal berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), two bottles of water and a personalized welcome letter from this downtown St. Augustine hotel's general manager
* Bottle of sparkling wine
* Exclusive turndown service
* Late check-out (based on availability)
This St. Augustine hotel deal is perfect for soldiers who are home after a tour of duty and looking to spend a romantic weekend with their special someone, and for those have served in the past and are in search of a well-deserved vacation.
This historic luxury hotel has all the fittings of a perfect stay. Guest rooms, designed with Moorish touches, feature views of the lush courtyard, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, plush bed with pillow-top mattress, in-room dining and coffee/tea service. When it's time to relax, an outdoor heated pool is the perfect spot.
After months of MREs (Meals Ready to Eat), soldiers can enjoy delicious meals at the hotel's three dining venues. At 95 Cordova, the ceilings are hand-painted with 24-karat gold, and lavish antiques and exotic silks set the mood for a menu of seasonally inspired New World, Middle Eastern and Asian flavors. Cobalt Lounge is a great spot to linger in the evening, serving small plates, cocktails and live entertainment every weekend. For a more casual meal or something to-go, Cafe Cordova offers fast fare such as pastries, sandwiches, soups and desserts, along with specialty Starbucks® beverages.
The Welcome Home, Solider package is available through September 30, 2013. Weekday rates are $115; weekends $199. Blackout dates include August 30th through September 1st and September 13th through the 14th. Use promotional code m0f when booking. Proof of past or present service must be shown at check-in.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits