LONDON, ENGLAND -- (Marketwired) -- 08/16/13 -- For Mr and Mrs McManus, the location of Antler Homes' exclusive development Carinthia Place, combined with its bespoke designs and excellent customer service provided them with the perfect home.
"We were aware of Antler Homes' award winning credentials and emphasis in building unique homes, so we felt confident in viewing Carinthia Place in Epsom. The essence of a small development really appealed to us, as well as its prime location. On visiting the showhome, we could see that the workmanship, decor and finishes were to a high standard, as well as its beautifully landscaped gardens.
"We knew though that this small community would be where we could call home," concludes Mrs McManus. "Everything in the property has been carefully thought out and Antler Homes' attention to detail is second to none. On top of that, the service we received was excellent, very helpful and accommodating. We are so looking forward to moving in to our new home."
Carinthia Place is an exclusive development of just 11 spacious two, four and five bedroom homes featuring elegant elevations, impressive accommodation and superb specification. Nestled within a tree-lined enclave amidst an already well-established area, and situated just a short stroll from the train station and Epsom Downs, the development is the perfect place to put down roots.
Homeowners wanting to sell their home can also take advantage of Antler Homes' Part Exchange service. The magnificent five bedroom Archer available at GBP 825,000 is now ready to move into. For further information please call 01372 727071 or visit antlerhomes.co.uk.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf