The United States on Thursday urged its
citizens to leave Egypt or not to travel there due to the ongoing
Political unrest showed little sign of abating, the State Department said in a new travel warning that pointed to violent clashes between security forces and protesters.
It urged citizens to stay away from demonstrations and warned they could become targets of attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes