The United States on Thursday urged its
citizens to leave Egypt or not to travel there due to the ongoing
Political unrest showed little sign of abating, the State Department said in a new travel warning that pointed to violent clashes between security forces and protesters.
It urged citizens to stay away from demonstrations and warned they could become targets of attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire