The United States on Thursday urged its
citizens to leave Egypt or not to travel there due to the ongoing
Political unrest showed little sign of abating, the State Department said in a new travel warning that pointed to violent clashes between security forces and protesters.
It urged citizens to stay away from demonstrations and warned they could become targets of attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed