The United States on Thursday urged its
citizens to leave Egypt or not to travel there due to the ongoing
Political unrest showed little sign of abating, the State Department said in a new travel warning that pointed to violent clashes between security forces and protesters.
It urged citizens to stay away from demonstrations and warned they could become targets of attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs