The United States on Thursday urged its
citizens to leave Egypt or not to travel there due to the ongoing
Political unrest showed little sign of abating, the State Department said in a new travel warning that pointed to violent clashes between security forces and protesters.
It urged citizens to stay away from demonstrations and warned they could become targets of attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy