U.S. President Barack Obama is to visit Malaysia in October to address a conference bringing together about 3,000 entrepreneurs from around the world, a Malaysian official said
Finance Ministry Secretary General Irwan Serigar Abdullah said Obama would speak on the importance of entrepreneurship in boosting economic growth during the 4th Global Entrepreneurship Summit to be held on October 11 and 12 in Kuala Lumpur.
The annual event was initiated by Obama in 2010 and was aimed at providing opportunities for young entrepreneurs with limited resources to get funding, according to Irwan.
Aside from Obama, Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen also confirmed his attendance to the conference, Irwan added.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z