NEW YORK - Paul McCartney will perform at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas next month.
Clear Channel said Wednesday that the former Beatle will perform on the second night of the two-day festival, which kicks off Sept. 20. He joins a list of top performers, including Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Drake.
Ryan Seacrest will host the event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Miguel, J. Cole and fun. will also perform.
The event will also include a festival dubbed iHeartRadio Music Festival Village. It will feature performances on two stages from Miley Cyrus, The Wanted and Avril Lavigne.
Muse, Tiesto, Phoenix, Zedd, Tim McGraw, Ke$ha, and Queen with Adam Lambert will also perform during the main show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Wilmer Valderrama Among Celebs at Teleton USA