NEW YORK - Paul McCartney will perform at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas next month.
Clear Channel said Wednesday that the former Beatle will perform on the second night of the two-day festival, which kicks off Sept. 20. He joins a list of top performers, including Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Drake.
Ryan Seacrest will host the event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Miguel, J. Cole and fun. will also perform.
The event will also include a festival dubbed iHeartRadio Music Festival Village. It will feature performances on two stages from Miley Cyrus, The Wanted and Avril Lavigne.
Muse, Tiesto, Phoenix, Zedd, Tim McGraw, Ke$ha, and Queen with Adam Lambert will also perform during the main show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry