NEW YORK - Paul McCartney will perform at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas next month.
Clear Channel said Wednesday that the former Beatle will perform on the second night of the two-day festival, which kicks off Sept. 20. He joins a list of top performers, including Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Drake.
Ryan Seacrest will host the event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Miguel, J. Cole and fun. will also perform.
The event will also include a festival dubbed iHeartRadio Music Festival Village. It will feature performances on two stages from Miley Cyrus, The Wanted and Avril Lavigne.
Muse, Tiesto, Phoenix, Zedd, Tim McGraw, Ke$ha, and Queen with Adam Lambert will also perform during the main show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses