Gia Allemand, a Season 14 contestant on "The Bachelor," was in critical
condition at a New Orleans hospital, ABC said Tuesday.
The network said Allemand, 29, was taken to University Hospital "following a serious emergency medical event" Monday night.
No other details about her ailment or the treatment she is receiving were immediately available.
"On behalf of the family, we kindly ask for privacy at this time," ABC said in a statement to People.com, adding only that her family was with her at the hospital.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant