1 The Rocky Horror Picture Show was released on August 14 in which year of the 1970s? 2 What was the name of the stage musical that the film's based on? 3 Which stroke survivor played 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show's cross-dressing villain? 4 What's the name of that villain? 5 The film's writer, Richard O'Brien, played which character in the film? 6 O'Brien was the original presenter of which TV show? 7 In the original stage version, two characters are traditionally played by the same actor: one in the first act, the other in the second. Name either of those characters.
8 Which of those characters - in the film - was played by singer, and actor Meatloaf? 9 The film's narrator - played by the late Charles Grey - is technically a what? 10 The film's signature dance, 'The Time Warp', starts with a jump, where: left or right? Answers from August 7: 1 1938; 2 Austria; 3 Grade Three; 4 Dachau; 5 Simon Wiesenthal; 6 The SOE: or Special Operations Executive; 7 The Roma, or Gypsies; 8 Eleven million; 9 Bayer; 10 Genocide
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2