1 The Rocky Horror Picture Show was released on August 14 in which year of the 1970s? 2 What was the name of the stage musical that the film's based on? 3 Which stroke survivor played 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show's cross-dressing villain? 4 What's the name of that villain? 5 The film's writer, Richard O'Brien, played which character in the film? 6 O'Brien was the original presenter of which TV show? 7 In the original stage version, two characters are traditionally played by the same actor: one in the first act, the other in the second. Name either of those characters.
8 Which of those characters - in the film - was played by singer, and actor Meatloaf? 9 The film's narrator - played by the late Charles Grey - is technically a what? 10 The film's signature dance, 'The Time Warp', starts with a jump, where: left or right? Answers from August 7: 1 1938; 2 Austria; 3 Grade Three; 4 Dachau; 5 Simon Wiesenthal; 6 The SOE: or Special Operations Executive; 7 The Roma, or Gypsies; 8 Eleven million; 9 Bayer; 10 Genocide
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub