She may have been Born This Way but Lady Gaga is still keen to flaunt her naked
body at every chance as she poses for a pal's bizarre video.
The pop megastar, 27, wandered around New York in the buff as she was filmed promoting artist friend Marina Abramovic's meditation method.
Gaga daringly bent down to pick up a tree branch in a forest in just a pair of wellies. She was also seen wearing yellow horns on her eyes and was filmed hugging a crystal on the floor, before sitting on it - in her birthday suit. Finally, she opened her eyes, with crystals framing her face.
The video - which leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination - is a fundraising project for The Abramovic Method, said to help people focus their minds.
Lady Gaga recently spent three days at 66-year-old artist Marina's institute, and Gaga admitted in 2010: "I'm obsessed with this woman. She is so incredible."
Siena Orstaglio, of the Marina Abram-ovic Institute, bizarrely explained: "The video features Marina instructing Lady Gaga in the Abramovic Method, which is a series of exercises to heighten participants' awareness of their physical and mental experience in the moment. The method was developed to prepare participants to perform and observe long durational work."
And we thought Gaga was just drumming up at t e n - tion for her new album ARTPOP. It is out on November 11 and the wallflower is expected to be naked on that cover, too. Gaga stepped out in just a bra in New York in July after going under the radar for months when she had hip surgery. She said: "I was given time to be creative. I have to gaze into the work for long periods for it to be good."
The star certainly came back in a flash...
Here's the video off the Vimeo feed:
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground