PITTSBURG, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/12/13 -- William Lyon Homes' Villages at Vista del Mar is now pre-selling at prices anticipated from the mid $300,000s, and homebuyers are encouraged to take advantage of early phase opportunities as soon as possible. The Villages sales team is meeting with prospective homebuyers at the Sales Gallery for Vineyard, William Lyon Homes' established Vista del Mar neighborhood, where visitors can preview Villages single-family detached designs and work alongside the experienced sales team who can guide them through the pre-sales process from start to finish. For more information on the best new home value in Pittsburg and to stay connected regarding upcoming events and important dates, visit www.lyonhomes.com/villages to place one's name on the interest list.
"With model construction well underway, now is a great time to preview Villages family-oriented floorplans and benefit from pre-sale pricing at this brand new neighborhood, ideally located near Highway 4 and BART," said Lesley Pennington, Vice President of Sales for William Lyon Homes. "Smart consumers who are eager to purchase before the professionally decorated models are open this fall are encouraged to visit the Vineyard Sales Gallery located only minutes away from the Villages models currently under construction to become better acquainted with Villages' elegant, comfortable floorplans and to confer with the sales team who can be instrumental in helping them choose the design best suited for their individual lifestyle and financial goals."
Couples, families and medical professionals who desire a commuter-friendly location, the unparalleled rewards of new home construction and prices that can move them from renting to owning cannot afford to miss the valuable opportunities now underway during pre-sales at Villages.
The Villages presents three beautifully appointed floorplans that range from approximately 1,538 to 1,945 square feet, with three to four bedrooms, 2.5 baths and two-car garages. Buyers also have the advantage of modern amenities and the assurance of long-term builder warranties.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise