CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/12/13 -- Jura Energy Corporation (TSX: JEC) ("Jura") today announced the filing on SEDAR of its consolidated financial statements as at, and for the six-month period ended June 30, 2013, and its Management Discussion and Analysis for the second quarter of fiscal 2013.
Jura is an international energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas properties in Pakistan. Jura is based in Calgary, Alberta, and listed on the TSX trading under the symbol JEC. Jura conducts its business in Pakistan through its subsidiaries Frontier Holdings Limited and Spud Energy Pty Limited.
Jura Energy Corporation
Mr. Graham Garner
+1 (403) 266-6364
+1 (403) 266-6365 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?