A jury has convicted Boston mobster James "Whitey" Bulger Monday of several
counts of murder and racketeering.
Bulger, the reputed head of the notorious Winter Hill Gang, was convicted by a federal jury of killing at least four men though he was found not guilty in several other alleged homicides. He was also found guilty on charges of conspiracy and racketeering, The Boston Globe reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona