A jury has convicted Boston mobster James "Whitey" Bulger Monday of several
counts of murder and racketeering.
Bulger, the reputed head of the notorious Winter Hill Gang, was convicted by a federal jury of killing at least four men though he was found not guilty in several other alleged homicides. He was also found guilty on charges of conspiracy and racketeering, The Boston Globe reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say