A jury has convicted Boston mobster James "Whitey" Bulger Monday of several
counts of murder and racketeering.
Bulger, the reputed head of the notorious Winter Hill Gang, was convicted by a federal jury of killing at least four men though he was found not guilty in several other alleged homicides. He was also found guilty on charges of conspiracy and racketeering, The Boston Globe reported.
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub