A jury has convicted Boston mobster James "Whitey" Bulger Monday of several
counts of murder and racketeering.
Bulger, the reputed head of the notorious Winter Hill Gang, was convicted by a federal jury of killing at least four men though he was found not guilty in several other alleged homicides. He was also found guilty on charges of conspiracy and racketeering, The Boston Globe reported.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean