A jury has convicted Boston mobster James "Whitey" Bulger Monday of several
counts of murder and racketeering.
Bulger, the reputed head of the notorious Winter Hill Gang, was convicted by a federal jury of killing at least four men though he was found not guilty in several other alleged homicides. He was also found guilty on charges of conspiracy and racketeering, The Boston Globe reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign