DREAMBOATS And Petticoats returns by popular demand for another hit-packed show at the Hall for Cornwall next week. Set in 1961, emotions run high as young musicians Norman and Bobby compete to win a national songwriting competition and, more importantly, the attentions of the gorgeous Sue. But when Bobby discovers that shy Laura is no slouch on the piano, love and rock'n'roll fame beckon. Featuring the classic tracks Let's Dance, To Know Him Is To Love Him, Shaking All Over, Bobby's Girl, Little Town Flirt, Only Sixteen, Runaround Sue, Happy Birthday Sweet 16, Let It Be Me, Let's Twist Again and many more from music's golden era, this whirl round the jukebox of one of the most dynamic musical decades stars musical legend Mark Wynter - who is no stranger to the Hall for Cornwall, having toured there before with Agatha Christie's Murder On The Nile and Annie.
The show runs from Monday to Saturday next week. Call 01872 262 466 or book online at www.hallforcornwall.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges