DREAMBOATS And Petticoats returns by popular demand for another hit-packed show at the Hall for Cornwall next week. Set in 1961, emotions run high as young musicians Norman and Bobby compete to win a national songwriting competition and, more importantly, the attentions of the gorgeous Sue. But when Bobby discovers that shy Laura is no slouch on the piano, love and rock'n'roll fame beckon. Featuring the classic tracks Let's Dance, To Know Him Is To Love Him, Shaking All Over, Bobby's Girl, Little Town Flirt, Only Sixteen, Runaround Sue, Happy Birthday Sweet 16, Let It Be Me, Let's Twist Again and many more from music's golden era, this whirl round the jukebox of one of the most dynamic musical decades stars musical legend Mark Wynter - who is no stranger to the Hall for Cornwall, having toured there before with Agatha Christie's Murder On The Nile and Annie.
The show runs from Monday to Saturday next week. Call 01872 262 466 or book online at www.hallforcornwall.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan