LOS ANGELES -- Darren Criss of "Glee" and Lucy Hale of "Pretty Little Liars" will co-host Teen Choice 2013, which will include a performance by country group Florida Georgia Line.
The Aug. 11 show celebrates teen favorites in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the Internet on Fox.
Sandra Bullock, Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Jim Parsons, Adam DeVine and Gabby Douglas were announced Thursday as the latest stars set to appear on the show airing live. They'll be joined by Lily Collins, Max Greenfield, Liam Hemsworth, Demi Lovato, Ian Somerhalder, The Wanted and Rebel Wilson, among others.
Nominated for four Teen Choice awards, Florida Georgia Line will perform "Cruise" from their debut album.
One Direction and Paramore also are set to perform.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids