LOS ANGELES -- Darren Criss of "Glee" and Lucy Hale of "Pretty Little Liars" will co-host Teen Choice 2013, which will include a performance by country group Florida Georgia Line.
The Aug. 11 show celebrates teen favorites in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the Internet on Fox.
Sandra Bullock, Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Jim Parsons, Adam DeVine and Gabby Douglas were announced Thursday as the latest stars set to appear on the show airing live. They'll be joined by Lily Collins, Max Greenfield, Liam Hemsworth, Demi Lovato, Ian Somerhalder, The Wanted and Rebel Wilson, among others.
Nominated for four Teen Choice awards, Florida Georgia Line will perform "Cruise" from their debut album.
One Direction and Paramore also are set to perform.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged