LOS ANGELES -- Darren Criss of "Glee" and Lucy Hale of "Pretty Little Liars" will co-host Teen Choice 2013, which will include a performance by country group Florida Georgia Line.
The Aug. 11 show celebrates teen favorites in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the Internet on Fox.
Sandra Bullock, Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Jim Parsons, Adam DeVine and Gabby Douglas were announced Thursday as the latest stars set to appear on the show airing live. They'll be joined by Lily Collins, Max Greenfield, Liam Hemsworth, Demi Lovato, Ian Somerhalder, The Wanted and Rebel Wilson, among others.
Nominated for four Teen Choice awards, Florida Georgia Line will perform "Cruise" from their debut album.
One Direction and Paramore also are set to perform.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?