LOS ANGELES -- Darren Criss of "Glee" and Lucy Hale of "Pretty Little Liars" will co-host Teen Choice 2013, which will include a performance by country group Florida Georgia Line.
The Aug. 11 show celebrates teen favorites in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the Internet on Fox.
Sandra Bullock, Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Jim Parsons, Adam DeVine and Gabby Douglas were announced Thursday as the latest stars set to appear on the show airing live. They'll be joined by Lily Collins, Max Greenfield, Liam Hemsworth, Demi Lovato, Ian Somerhalder, The Wanted and Rebel Wilson, among others.
Nominated for four Teen Choice awards, Florida Georgia Line will perform "Cruise" from their debut album.
One Direction and Paramore also are set to perform.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women