The Association of Diversity Councils has
honored the Law, Compliance, Business Ethics and External Affairs (LCBE) department at Prudential Financial, Inc. for having one of the "Top 25 U.S. Employee Resource Groups and Diversity Councils" in the nation and for
championing diversity and inclusion in workplace.
"I'm delighted the association has honored our efforts," said Richard Meade, vice president and chief legal officer for Prudential international law. "We've been committed to diversity for many years and remain dedicated to building and maintaining an inclusive and accepting culture within our department. Attracting and retaining diverse talent, building relationships with diverse professional associations and encouraging diversity among vendors and service providers is an integral part of talent management within LCBE."
The top 25 diversity council winners will be honored at an awards ceremony during the second annual Diversity Council Conference on October 2.
To qualify for the award, council groups are required to have been in operation for at least two years and must demonstrate contributions and achievements in four categories: council results; management commitment; measurement and accountability; and communication and education. A panel of independent judges evaluated the applications. The award recipients include a diverse combination of U.S. corporations, government agencies and the military representing all sectors, geographies and organizational sizes.
The Association of Diversity Councils is a practice group of PRISM International, Inc. and the premier resource for increasing the impact, effectiveness and recognition of ERGs and Diversity Councils as an essential partner in developing, implementing and maintaining a strategic diversity focus within organizations. The Association is the originator of the Diversity Council Honors Award(TM) and the Diversity Council Conference. For additional information, visit www.DiversityCouncil.com.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins