A PROFESSIONAL Britney Spears lookalike from Ilkeston has made an appearance on live TV down under.
Michaela Weeks appeared by satellite on Australia's Channel 9 show Mornings, where she talked about her career impersonating the pop queen. The 25-year-old was filmed in a BBC studio in Nottingham at midnight UK time.
Despite the long night, Michaela said she was thrilled to be interviewed for her first piece of live television.
She said: I was very nervous because I was looking into a blank screen so couldn't see their reaction to what I was saying.
During the interview, the hosts asked her how she became a lookalike and how she formed her career. Michaela has previously appeared on the BBC3 show Don't Tell The Bride, where she was booked by a groom for his wedding despite his partner not knowing. She also featured in a music video for band the Kaiser Chiefs for their song The Kinda Girl You Are.
Fame game: Michaela Weeks, from Ilkeston.
She has now got a taste for live television: I'd love to appear on a breakfast show here in the UK, or any live television all over the world, she added.
I've had a lot of friends and family who have since watched it on the internet and thought it went really well.
SEE THE VIDEO OF MICHAELA AT www.nottinghampost.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks