A PROFESSIONAL Britney Spears lookalike from Ilkeston has made an appearance on live TV down under.
Michaela Weeks appeared by satellite on Australia's Channel 9 show Mornings, where she talked about her career impersonating the pop queen. The 25-year-old was filmed in a BBC studio in Nottingham at midnight UK time.
Despite the long night, Michaela said she was thrilled to be interviewed for her first piece of live television.
She said: I was very nervous because I was looking into a blank screen so couldn't see their reaction to what I was saying.
During the interview, the hosts asked her how she became a lookalike and how she formed her career. Michaela has previously appeared on the BBC3 show Don't Tell The Bride, where she was booked by a groom for his wedding despite his partner not knowing. She also featured in a music video for band the Kaiser Chiefs for their song The Kinda Girl You Are.
Fame game: Michaela Weeks, from Ilkeston.
She has now got a taste for live television: I'd love to appear on a breakfast show here in the UK, or any live television all over the world, she added.
I've had a lot of friends and family who have since watched it on the internet and thought it went really well.
SEE THE VIDEO OF MICHAELA AT www.nottinghampost.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic