NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- The World Sports Alliance International Business Consortium (WSAIBC), WSA's specialized agency responsible for PPP implementation within WSA's Member States, has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with DRA Group Holdings from South Africa, who thus becomes WSAIBC's Mining Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management (EPCM) specialist for the WSA Diamond Exploration and Production Projects in the Central African Republic (CAR).
DRA Africa Holdings is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DRA Group Holdings who is a multidisciplinary engineering and project management group that designs and develops mines, infrastructure and mineral processing projects. Through MINOPEX, its wholly-owned subsidiary, DRA Group Holdings also operates and maintains mining plants around the world.
DRA Group Holdings has a presence on five continents and provides specialized services from conception to production and from mine to port.
DRA Group Holdings is privately owned by its employee-shareholders, and has a complement of some 3,300 multi-disciplinary engineers, operators and support staff.
Founded and headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, DRA Group Holdings has offices in nine African countries as well as in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, India, China and South America.
For any information, please contact:
Mr. Jacques Bouchard
Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor for Politic Affairs
tel. : (001) 514 927-0007
Mr. Olivier M. Latulippe
Chief of Staff of the Executive office of the President of WSA
Tel. +1 (646) 299-9091
WSA: Tel. +1 (212) 202-1629
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group