Canadian pop star Justin Bieber and U.S. singer-actress Selena Gomez are once
again a couple, Hollyscoop reported Monday.
The celebrity news website quoted an unnamed insider as saying the on-off pair are back on and attended a July 4 party together in Hollywood.
"They showed up together and left together," the source said.
"They were holding hands and very affectionate," the insider added. "They stayed for about an hour, then left to go horseback riding."
Bieber sparked speculation of a reunion with Gomez after he posted a photo on Instagram last week showing the two of them cuddling.
The singers have dated off and on since 2010, and were widely believed to have broken up for good late last year, although they are occasionally spotted together.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia