REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
Oracle will host an "Executive Access for Investors" educational webcast with corresponding slides Thursday, July 11, 2013, beginning at 9:00 a.m. PT.
Please join Bhaskar Gorti, Senior Vice President, as he provides an overview of Oracle Communications Global Business Unit. Following a brief presentation, a question & answer session will be held with Raimo Lenschow from Barclays.
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT
No previously unannounced issues will be discussed on this webcast.
Listen via the Internet:
We will offer live and replay webcasts of the event, with synchronized slides, at http://www.oracle.com/investor.
There is no audio bridge for this event. Questions may be asked online.
No RSVP is necessary.
Playback of the webcast will be available on the Oracle website at: http://www.oracle.com/investor
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 506-4073.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- House Votes to Make Bonus Depreciation Permanent
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona