REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
Oracle will host an "Executive Access for Investors" educational webcast with corresponding slides Thursday, July 11, 2013, beginning at 9:00 a.m. PT.
Please join Bhaskar Gorti, Senior Vice President, as he provides an overview of Oracle Communications Global Business Unit. Following a brief presentation, a question & answer session will be held with Raimo Lenschow from Barclays.
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. PT
No previously unannounced issues will be discussed on this webcast.
Listen via the Internet:
We will offer live and replay webcasts of the event, with synchronized slides, at http://www.oracle.com/investor.
There is no audio bridge for this event. Questions may be asked online.
No RSVP is necessary.
Playback of the webcast will be available on the Oracle website at: http://www.oracle.com/investor
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at email@example.com or (650) 506-4073.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures