OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Health Canada today released the July 2013 issue of the Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter (CARN).
This issue includes an article on the risk of retinal detachment suspected of being associated with the use of oral fluoroquinolones. This serious eye condition can cause visual disturbances, vision loss, and typically requires prompt surgical correction.
It also includes the annual adverse reaction and incident reporting statistics for 2012, as well as a quarterly summary of health professional and consumer advisories.
The July 2013 edition of CARN can be viewed on the Health Canada Web site at: www.health.gc.ca/carn.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects