OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Health Canada today released the July 2013 issue of the Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter (CARN).
This issue includes an article on the risk of retinal detachment suspected of being associated with the use of oral fluoroquinolones. This serious eye condition can cause visual disturbances, vision loss, and typically requires prompt surgical correction.
It also includes the annual adverse reaction and incident reporting statistics for 2012, as well as a quarterly summary of health professional and consumer advisories.
The July 2013 edition of CARN can be viewed on the Health Canada Web site at: www.health.gc.ca/carn.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists