OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Health Canada today released the July 2013 issue of the Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter (CARN).
This issue includes an article on the risk of retinal detachment suspected of being associated with the use of oral fluoroquinolones. This serious eye condition can cause visual disturbances, vision loss, and typically requires prompt surgical correction.
It also includes the annual adverse reaction and incident reporting statistics for 2012, as well as a quarterly summary of health professional and consumer advisories.
The July 2013 edition of CARN can be viewed on the Health Canada Web site at: www.health.gc.ca/carn.
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer