KNOXVILLE, TN -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Miller Energy Resources, Inc. (NYSE: MILL) ("Miller" or "the Company") announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its results for the three months and year ended April 30, 2013.
Mr. Scott Boruff, Chief Executive Officer, Mr. David Voyticky, President and Acting Chief Financial Officer and Mr. David Hall, Chief Executive Officer of Cook Inlet Energy, LLC, will host the conference call and webcast. To attend, please use the dial in and log in information below.
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Conference Line (U.S.): 1-877-941-1427
International Dial-In: 1-480-629-9664
Conference ID: 4628652
Please log in at least 10-minutes before the start time to ensure timely participation.
A playback of the call will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET on July 16, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. ET on July 30, 2013. To listen, call 1-877-870-5176 within the United States or 1-858-384-5517 when calling internationally. Please use the replay pin number 4628652.
About Miller Energy Resources
Miller Energy Resources, Inc. is a high growth oil and natural gas exploration, production and drilling company operating in multiple exploration and production basins in North America. Miller's focus is in Cook Inlet, Alaska and in the heart of Tennessee's prolific and hydrocarbon-rich Appalachian Basin including the Chattanooga Shale. Miller is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee with offices in Anchorage, Alaska and Huntsville, Tennessee. The company's common stock is listed on the NYSE under the symbol MILL.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information, please contact the following:
SVP, Natural Resources
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits