MEDFORD, OR -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Lithia Motors, Inc. (NYSE: LAD) today announced that its second quarter 2013 earnings will be released before the market opens on Wednesday, July 24, 2013. A conference call to discuss the earnings results is scheduled for the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
How to Participate
The conference call may be accessed by telephone at (877) 407-8029. To listen live on our website or for replay, visit www.lithiainvestorrelations.com and click on webcasts. A playback of the conference call will be available on July 24, 2013 through August 8, 2013 by calling 877-660-6853 (Conference ID: 417561).
Lithia Motors, Inc. is the ninth largest automotive retailer in the United States. Lithia sells 27 brands of new and all brands of used vehicles at 91 stores, which are located in 11 states. Lithia also arranges finance, warranty, and credit insurance contracts; and provides vehicle parts, maintenance, and repair services at all of its locations.
Lithia Motors on Facebook
Lithia Motors on Twitter
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
VP Finance and Controller
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006