REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
Frimesa Cooperativa Central, a producer and distributor of meat and dairy products in Brazil, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. The modern, flexible and scalable platform has helped accelerate Frimesa's financial processes and improve quality control in its manufacturing operations. This has enabled Frimesa to improve decision making and enhance financial, sales, logistics, production, planning and account processes.
•To help improve the efficiency and accuracy of business processes that support its growing organization, Frimesa Cooperativa Central, a producer and distributor of meat and dairy products in Brazil, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. •With five production plants, 14 distribution units and an average annual growth rate of 20 percent, Frimesa needed a modern, flexible and scalable platform that could accelerate financial processes and improve quality control in its manufacturing operations. •Completed on budget and in a third of the estimated time, Frimesa worked with Innovative Management Consulting, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), to implement the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 while minimizing any effect on end-user productivity or impacting the company's critical processes, such as accounting and billing. •The intuitive, graphical interface delivered by the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 has helped increase usability and satisfaction levels among system users. •By enabling the company to monitor and consolidate company-wide production and logistical data, including from its meat and dairy lines, the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 is providing Frimesa with detailed and actionable insight into key business processes. •Timely and accurate data provided by the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 has enabled Frimesa to maintain its annual growth rate by improving decision making and enhancing financial, sales, logistics, production, planning and account processes. •Frimesa has also been able to reduce the time taken to complete monthly billings by up to four times with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials, including Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables and Oracle Cash Management. •In addition, Frimesa has been able to improve standardization and efficiency across quality control and manufacturing processes by leveraging Oracle E-Business Suite Supply Chain Management, including Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Oracle Process Manufacturing and Oracle iProcurement.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy