MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- The facts: 13 cities. 18 Days. 11,000 kilometres. 250,000 pounds of food. One epic road trip starting in Newfoundland and ending in British Columbia.
Five Hole for Food founder, Richard Loat and his friends are driving coast-to-coast tour for the fourth year and playing ball hockey in 13 cities to feed hungry Canadians.
Just bring a hockey stick to play in a drop-in ball hockey game. There is no charge to play; participants and spectators are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item or cash donation. Volunteers from Moisson Montreal will be on site to collected donations.
WHO: Five Hole for Food
WHAT: Charity ball hockey game to collect donations for local food banks
WHEN: Tuesday, July 9, 4-7 p.m.
WHERE: Place du Canada
WHY: Proceeds will benefit Moisson Montreal
For more information, visit http://www.FiveHoleforFood.com.
Note: A French-speaking spokesperson will be available on site for interviews.
Five Hole For Food
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza