TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Canadian Life Companies Split Corp. (the "Company") is providing the following update to its shareholders. The net asset value (NAV) of the Company has grown over the past number of months due to increasing valuations of its underlying portfolio of life insurance companies. The Company invests primarily in the common shares of Manulife Financial, Sun Life Financial, Great-West Lifeco, and Industrial Alliance. The NAV of the Company today is approximately $14.50 ($13.68 fully diluted). This provides an intrinsic value for the Class A shareholder (LFE) of approximately $4.50 ($3.68 fully diluted). The Company would also like to take this opportunity to re-iterate its dividend policy on its Class A shares. The Company is restricted from paying dividends on its Class A shares until the undiluted NAV reaches $15.00. When, and if, the undiluted NAV exceeds $15.00, dividends will be re-instated.
Canadian Life Companies Split Corp. is an investment fund managed and advised by Quadravest Capital Management Inc.
Canadian Life Companies Split Corp.
416-304-4443 or toll free at 1-877-4-Quadra (1-877-478-2372)
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project