HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/09/13 -- Atlantis Systems Corp. (NEX: AIQ.H) ("Atlantis"), a globally recognized training integrator in the military and commercial markets, is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a contract to create Phase 1 Courseware and the Learning Content Management System, by the Allied Wings Limited Partnership.
This contract engages Atlantis to update the Contracted Flying Training and Support (CFTS) Phase 1 Courseware in accordance with the latest Training Plan. The contract also involves creating the updated content using Atlantis' LearningLogics Learning Content Management System (LCMS), providing the LCMS Software, support and maintenance for the LCMS for the duration of the CFTS program.
"We are proud to provide long-term support to Allied Wings and CFTS," said Ken Howard, CEO of Atlantis Systems Corp. "Atlantis remains committed, through the Allied Wings consortium, to providing world class training solutions to the men and women of the RCAF."
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of this release.
About Atlantis Systems Corp.
Atlantis Systems (NEX: AIQ.H) uses its core capabilities in simulation-aided design and engineering and e-learning, combined with various technology tools, to help customers in military and commercial markets to ensure the feasibility, capability, and effective utilization of their complex assets. In more than 30 years of operation, Atlantis has developed a solid reputation for its creative workforce and innovative solutions in supporting global OEM customers and defence organizations. To learn more, please visit the Company's web site at www.atlantissc.com.
Atlantis Systems Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response