Troubled actress Amanda Bynes wore a powder blue wig and huge false eyelashes to
a status hearing in New York's Manhattan Criminal Court Tuesday.
The New York Post said Bynes' court date is related to her arrest for allegedly throwing a marijuana bong out of her 36th-floor apartment window.
Prosecutors have filed paperwork saying they are ready for trial, but they made no offer or recommendation for a plea deal in the case, the Post said.
Her next court date was set for Sept. 26.
The 27-year-old actress starred in "The Amanda Show," as well as the films "Hairspray" and "What a Girl Wants," but her last major screen credit was a supporting role in 2010's "Easy A."
Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU