Troubled actress Amanda Bynes wore a powder blue wig and huge false eyelashes to
a status hearing in New York's Manhattan Criminal Court Tuesday.
The New York Post said Bynes' court date is related to her arrest for allegedly throwing a marijuana bong out of her 36th-floor apartment window.
Prosecutors have filed paperwork saying they are ready for trial, but they made no offer or recommendation for a plea deal in the case, the Post said.
Her next court date was set for Sept. 26.
The 27-year-old actress starred in "The Amanda Show," as well as the films "Hairspray" and "What a Girl Wants," but her last major screen credit was a supporting role in 2010's "Easy A."
Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills