Troubled actress Amanda Bynes wore a powder blue wig and huge false eyelashes to
a status hearing in New York's Manhattan Criminal Court Tuesday.
The New York Post said Bynes' court date is related to her arrest for allegedly throwing a marijuana bong out of her 36th-floor apartment window.
Prosecutors have filed paperwork saying they are ready for trial, but they made no offer or recommendation for a plea deal in the case, the Post said.
Her next court date was set for Sept. 26.
The 27-year-old actress starred in "The Amanda Show," as well as the films "Hairspray" and "What a Girl Wants," but her last major screen credit was a supporting role in 2010's "Easy A."
Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her bizarre Twitter rants and media reports of her erratic behavior and brushes with the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters