VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/08/13 -- SOLARVEST BIOENERGY INC. (TSX VENTURE: SVS) ("Solarvest" or the "Company"), wishes to announce it has closed a non-brokered private placement, pursuant to which an investor purchased from the Company 400,000 common shares at a price of $0.25 per share for gross proceeds of $100,000.
This placement was subscribed by a director and officer who is also a Control Person of the Company and the placement is exempt from shareholder approval accordance with MI 61-101 (Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions).
Proceeds from this private placement will be used as general working capital. The shares will be subject to resale restrictions for a period of four months from closing under applicable securities legislation.
About Solarvest BioEnergy:
Solarvest BioEnergy Inc. is an algae technology company whose algal-based production platform provides it with an extremely flexible system capable of being adapted to produce clean energy in the form of hydrogen and health products such as omega oils in an economic and environmentally sensitive manner.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
The statements made in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that may involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results could differ materially from the Company's expectations and projections.
Solarvest BioEnergy Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
416 420 0947
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response