MONTERREY, MEXICO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/08/13 -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. ("FEMSA") (NYSE: FMX) (BMV: FEMSAUBD) (BMV: FEMSAUB) is pleased to invite you to participate in its Second Quarter 2013 Conference Call that will be held on:
Thursday, July 25, 2013
11:00 AM Eastern Time
(10:00 AM Mexico City Time)
Javier Astaburuaga, Chief Financial Officer of FEMSA, will host the call and discuss FEMSA's Second Quarter 2013 financial results, followed by a question and answer session. The quarterly results will be released on July 25 before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial
Toll Free US: (888) 397-5352
International: (719) 457-2727
Conference ID: 7752812
The conference call will be webcast live through streaming audio. For details please visit www.femsa.com/investor
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call replay will be available on http://ir.femsa.com/results.cfm
FEMSA is a leading company that participates in the beverage industry through Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest franchise bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world; and in the beer industry, through its ownership of the second largest equity stake in Heineken, one of the world's leading brewers with operations in over 70 countries. In the retail industry it participates with FEMSA Comercio, operating various small-format chain stores, including OXXO, the largest and fastest-growing chain of stores in Latin America. All of which is supported by a Strategic Business area.
Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause