MEXICO CITY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/08/13 -- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) (BMV: KOFL)
Invites you to participate in its conference call, including a question-and-answer session, to discuss Second Quarter 2013 results.
The call will be held on:
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
11:00 hrs Eastern Time
10:00 hrs Mexico City Time
It will be conducted by:
Mr. Hector Treviño, Chief Financial Officer and, Mr. Jose Castro, Head of Investor Relations.
Coca-Cola FEMSA's Second Quarter 2013 financial results, will be released on July 24, 2013, before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial:
Domestic U.S.: 888-430-8691
Participant passcode: 2263062
Alternatively, participants can log into http://www.coca-colafemsa.com for a live audio webcast of the conference call.
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call audio will be available at www.coca-colafemsa.com.
(5255) 1519-5120 / 5121
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves