MEXICO CITY -- (Marketwired) -- 07/08/13 -- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) (BMV: KOFL)
Invites you to participate in its conference call, including a question-and-answer session, to discuss Second Quarter 2013 results.
The call will be held on:
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
11:00 hrs Eastern Time
10:00 hrs Mexico City Time
It will be conducted by:
Mr. Hector Treviño, Chief Financial Officer and, Mr. Jose Castro, Head of Investor Relations.
Coca-Cola FEMSA's Second Quarter 2013 financial results, will be released on July 24, 2013, before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial:
Domestic U.S.: 888-430-8691
Participant passcode: 2263062
Alternatively, participants can log into http://www.coca-colafemsa.com for a live audio webcast of the conference call.
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call audio will be available at www.coca-colafemsa.com.
(5255) 1519-5120 / 5121
Most Popular Stories
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Gazprom Warns Ukraine to Pay Its Gas Bill
- Ukraine Says Russia Can't Have Crimea
- FBI Investigating For-Profit Prison Company
- Alan Mulally Gets Big Payday From Ford
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction