The Sound Of Music: Nottingham Arts Theatre It's no mean undertaking to stage a full-scale production of one of the greatest of all musicals. The Arts Theatre have gone ahead and done it. They have a hit on their hands. This is a triumph for the People's Theatre Company.
For The Love Of Mrs Brown: Capital FM Arena Fans simply adore the whole cast. They don't merely watch and laugh... they gasp, wince and worry through the flimsy plot, a vehicle for laugh after laugh after laugh.
The Ashes: Nottingham Playhouse The play's even more watch- worthy than it was two years back. The text seems to be sharper, an extra scene has been added, and back projection is more focused - arguably the piece is now somewhat over-dependent on film footage.
Dinosaur Pile-Up: The Bodega Matt Bigland is a fabulous musician blessed with the seemingly effortless ability to combine strong vocals, inventive songwriting and expert guitar playing. Mike Sheils remains one of the greatest drummers I've ever seen or heard.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers