MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that it will issue 317,500 common shares to Newfield Partners, LLC ("Newfield") at a deemed price of $0.08 per share as compensation for consulting services provided to Peak in accordance with the share compensation arrangement made between Peak and Newfield first announced on June 12, 2013. Peak deals at arm's length with Newfield, and the shares issued pursuant to the arrangement are subject to a hold period expiring four (4) months and one day from the date of their issuance.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CHF Investor Relations
President and CEO
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17