MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that it will issue 317,500 common shares to Newfield Partners, LLC ("Newfield") at a deemed price of $0.08 per share as compensation for consulting services provided to Peak in accordance with the share compensation arrangement made between Peak and Newfield first announced on June 12, 2013. Peak deals at arm's length with Newfield, and the shares issued pursuant to the arrangement are subject to a hold period expiring four (4) months and one day from the date of their issuance.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CHF Investor Relations
President and CEO
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness