MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that it will issue 317,500 common shares to Newfield Partners, LLC ("Newfield") at a deemed price of $0.08 per share as compensation for consulting services provided to Peak in accordance with the share compensation arrangement made between Peak and Newfield first announced on June 12, 2013. Peak deals at arm's length with Newfield, and the shares issued pursuant to the arrangement are subject to a hold period expiring four (4) months and one day from the date of their issuance.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CHF Investor Relations
President and CEO
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes