MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- Peak Positioning Technologies Inc. ("Peak" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: PKK) today announced that it will issue 317,500 common shares to Newfield Partners, LLC ("Newfield") at a deemed price of $0.08 per share as compensation for consulting services provided to Peak in accordance with the share compensation arrangement made between Peak and Newfield first announced on June 12, 2013. Peak deals at arm's length with Newfield, and the shares issued pursuant to the arrangement are subject to a hold period expiring four (4) months and one day from the date of their issuance.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CHF Investor Relations
President and CEO
Peak Positioning Technologies Inc.
514-340-7775 ext.: 501
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8