HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRC) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRD) (NYSE MKT: MHR.PRE) ("Magnum Hunter" or the "Company") will host a conference call at 9:00 AM (Central Time), Tuesday, July 9, 2013, to review the Company's first quarter ended March 31, 2013 financial and operating results. Magnum Hunter will issue a press release announcing these financial and operating results before the U.S. financial markets open on the morning of the conference call. On the conference call, the Company will discuss these financial and operating results as well as other related matters.
To access the conference call, please dial (866) 348-0480 (international callers dial-in use (706) 643-5340) and provide the access code 15709697 when prompted.
An audio recording of this conference call will be available on July 12, 2013 on the Company's website, www.magnumhunterresources.com, under "Investors." The audio recording will be available for 12 months. Our quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the three months ended March 31, 2013, to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), will also be available on our website under "Investors," upon filing with the SEC.
About Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and subsidiaries are a Houston, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids, primarily in the states of West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and North Dakota. The Company is presently active in three of the most prolific unconventional shale resource plays in North America, namely the Marcellus Shale, Utica Shale and Williston Basin/Bakken Shale.
For more information, please view our website at www.magnumhunterresources.com.
AVP, Finance and Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go