"ARE you one of those people for whom Facebook is an excuse to tell friends you are "loving the Bahamas/ off to buy a Ferrari/ dating a supermodel"? If so then beware because Facebook braggers have been named the most likely to be unfriended on the social network.
A survey by shopping website Promotional Codes.org.uk found that 68 per cent of Facebook users have deleted people from their circle because they got tired of them boasting about where they had been and what they had done.
Facebookers who repeatedly posted updates about their relationship were next in line for the chop while 41 per cent of respondents ditched online pals for "inappropriate" photo uploads. Using bad language and jealousy over holidays were also reasons to get rid.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend