"ARE you one of those people for whom Facebook is an excuse to tell friends you are "loving the Bahamas/ off to buy a Ferrari/ dating a supermodel"? If so then beware because Facebook braggers have been named the most likely to be unfriended on the social network.
A survey by shopping website Promotional Codes.org.uk found that 68 per cent of Facebook users have deleted people from their circle because they got tired of them boasting about where they had been and what they had done.
Facebookers who repeatedly posted updates about their relationship were next in line for the chop while 41 per cent of respondents ditched online pals for "inappropriate" photo uploads. Using bad language and jealousy over holidays were also reasons to get rid.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook