"ARE you one of those people for whom Facebook is an excuse to tell friends you are "loving the Bahamas/ off to buy a Ferrari/ dating a supermodel"? If so then beware because Facebook braggers have been named the most likely to be unfriended on the social network.
A survey by shopping website Promotional Codes.org.uk found that 68 per cent of Facebook users have deleted people from their circle because they got tired of them boasting about where they had been and what they had done.
Facebookers who repeatedly posted updates about their relationship were next in line for the chop while 41 per cent of respondents ditched online pals for "inappropriate" photo uploads. Using bad language and jealousy over holidays were also reasons to get rid.
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law