Actress and producer Eva Longoria told People.com she is dating Miami
entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends," Longoria, 38, told the magazine.
Longoria met Arguello, 34, last year when he was cast in "Ready For Love," the short-lived reality dating show she produced, but they didn't begin their romance until recently.
"I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!" the actress said.
"Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match," a source told People.com.
"They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background," the insider said. "Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. ... They're very much in love."
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief