Actress and producer Eva Longoria told People.com she is dating Miami
entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends," Longoria, 38, told the magazine.
Longoria met Arguello, 34, last year when he was cast in "Ready For Love," the short-lived reality dating show she produced, but they didn't begin their romance until recently.
"I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!" the actress said.
"Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match," a source told People.com.
"They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background," the insider said. "Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. ... They're very much in love."
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?