Actress and producer Eva Longoria told People.com she is dating Miami
entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special -- we truly started as friends," Longoria, 38, told the magazine.
Longoria met Arguello, 34, last year when he was cast in "Ready For Love," the short-lived reality dating show she produced, but they didn't begin their romance until recently.
"I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!" the actress said.
"Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match," a source told People.com.
"They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background," the insider said. "Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. ... They're very much in love."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry