VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- Canfor Corporation (TSX: CFP) and Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX: CFX) will hold a joint conference call on Friday, July 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM PDT to discuss their respective second quarter 2013 financial and operating results. To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers:
Toll-Free Access: 866-223-7781
Let the operator know you wish to participate in the Canfor conference call.
Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions.
For Instant Replay Access please dial one of the following numbers and enter
Toll-Free Access: 800-408-3053
Participant Pass Code: 5201618#
Recording available until: Aug, 9 2013
The conference call will be available live at www.canfor.com.
Canfor is a leading integrated forest products company based in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC) with operations in BC, Alberta, Quebec and North and South Carolina. Canfor produces primarily softwood lumber, and also produces bleached chemi-thermo-mechanical pulp and specialized wood products. Canfor also owns a 50.2% interest in Canfor Pulp Products Inc., which is one of the largest producers of northern softwood kraft pulp in Canada and a leading producer of high performance kraft paper. Canfor shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CFP.
Vice President & Treasurer
Direct Line: (604) 661-5441
Vice President, Public Affairs & Corporate Communications
Direct line: (604) 661-5225
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief