HAMILTON, BERMUDA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/05/13 -- You are invited to participate in Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners' (TSX: BEP.UN)(NYSE: BEP) Second Quarter Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss results and current business initiatives with members of senior management.
These results will be released on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will be available on our website at www.brookfieldrenewable.com.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-800-319-4610 toll-free at approximately 8:50 a.m. If calling from outside Canada or the U.S., dial 1-604-638-5340. The conference call will also be webcast live at www.brookfieldrenewable.com, where it will be archived for future reference.
For those who are unable to participate in the Conference Call, a taped rebroadcast will also be available until September 8, 2013. To access this rebroadcast, please call 1-800-319-6413, or from outside Canada & U.S. please call 1-604-638-9010. When prompted, enter the access code 1557#.
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (TSX: BEP.UN)(NYSE: BEP) operates one of the largest publicly-traded, pure-play renewable power platforms globally. Its portfolio is primarily hydroelectric and totals approximately 5,900 megawatts of installed capacity. Diversified across 70 river systems and 12 power markets in the United States, Canada and Brazil, the portfolio's output is sold predominantly under long-term contracts and generates enough electricity from renewable resources to power more than three million homes on average each year. With a portfolio of high-quality assets and strong growth prospects, the business is positioned to generate stable, long-term cash flows supporting regular and growing cash distributions to shareholders. For more information, please visit www.brookfieldrenewable.com.
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners
Vice President, Investor and Media Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO