Bankers Healthcare Group was named to the HispanicBusiness 500 for the fourth consecutive year in June, the company announced. The HispanicBusiness 500, now in its 31st year, ranks the largest U.S. Hispanic-owned companies by annual revenue.
BHG was ranked No. 118 overall, placing it among the top 10 companies in the finance sector.
"We are honored to once again earn a spot on this prestigious list," Bob Castro, BHG owner and president, said in a statement. "Our continued growth is a testament to our employees and their drive to find new and better ways of serving our health-care clientele."
Related: The Sectors: Growth Remains Possible
Castro chalks up BHG's success to an unwavering focus on its core mission.
"From day one, we have remained committed to providing health-care professionals with the financing they need to run and grow their businesses," Castro said.
BHG was founded in 1992 and is based in Syracuse, N.Y.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals