Bankers Healthcare Group was named to the HispanicBusiness 500 for the fourth consecutive year in June, the company announced. The HispanicBusiness 500, now in its 31st year, ranks the largest U.S. Hispanic-owned companies by annual revenue.
BHG was ranked No. 118 overall, placing it among the top 10 companies in the finance sector.
"We are honored to once again earn a spot on this prestigious list," Bob Castro, BHG owner and president, said in a statement. "Our continued growth is a testament to our employees and their drive to find new and better ways of serving our health-care clientele."
Related: The Sectors: Growth Remains Possible
Castro chalks up BHG's success to an unwavering focus on its core mission.
"From day one, we have remained committed to providing health-care professionals with the financing they need to run and grow their businesses," Castro said.
BHG was founded in 1992 and is based in Syracuse, N.Y.
Check out the The Billion Dollar Club -- the HispanicBusiness 500 now lists five billion-dollar-plus companies on its index of the top-earning U.S. Hispanic enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement