TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces that it has granted 4,725,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company to directors, officers and employees of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 per share and expire on July 3, 2018. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan which was re-approved at the Annual General Meeting.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused on exploring and developing its gold asset Neita, in the Dominican Republic.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse