TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces that it has granted 4,725,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company to directors, officers and employees of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 per share and expire on July 3, 2018. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan which was re-approved at the Annual General Meeting.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused on exploring and developing its gold asset Neita, in the Dominican Republic.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?