TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces that it has granted 4,725,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company to directors, officers and employees of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 per share and expire on July 3, 2018. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan which was re-approved at the Annual General Meeting.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused on exploring and developing its gold asset Neita, in the Dominican Republic.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza