TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces that it has granted 4,725,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company to directors, officers and employees of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 per share and expire on July 3, 2018. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan which was re-approved at the Annual General Meeting.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused on exploring and developing its gold asset Neita, in the Dominican Republic.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party