TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Unigold Inc. ("Unigold" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: UGD) announces that it has granted 4,725,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company to directors, officers and employees of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 per share and expire on July 3, 2018. This grant is made pursuant to the Company's stock option plan which was re-approved at the Annual General Meeting.
About Unigold Inc. - Discovering Gold in the Caribbean
Unigold is a Canadian based mineral exploration company traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol UGD, focused on exploring and developing its gold asset Neita, in the Dominican Republic.
Mr. Andrew M. Cheatle, P.Geo.
President & CEO
Ms. Amanda Dillon
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry