MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Mediative, a digital marketing division of Yellow Pages Group servicing national agencies and advertisers, announced today that Patrick Lauzon, President, will be leaving the company to pursue other interests.
"Patrick's entrepreneurial background and expertise in start-up businesses helped us grow Mediative from a simple incubator idea into a full-fledged digital marketing powerhouse with some of North America's largest brands as clients. We greatly appreciate his contribution over the years to our ongoing digital transformation," said Doug A. Clarke, Senior Vice-President, Sales of Yellow Pages Group, parent company of Mediative.
Jean-Philippe Gauthier, Chief Operating Officer of Mediative, will assume Patrick's responsibilities on an interim basis.
Mediative is one of North America's largest integrated advertising and digital marketing companies, specializing in maximizing the online presence of some of the world's most respected brands. Mediative covers all print, search, display and social networks to drive performance marketing for clients from brand awareness to lead generation and sales. The company also integrates data, media networks and technology to help advertisers, publishers and retailers connect with audiences. Mediative has over 150 employees across four Canadian offices: Montreal, Toronto, Kelowna and Vancouver. Mediative is a division of Yellow Pages Group.
Senior Manager, Public Relations
Amanda Di Gironimo
Senior Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think