MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Mediative, a digital marketing division of Yellow Pages Group servicing national agencies and advertisers, announced today that Patrick Lauzon, President, will be leaving the company to pursue other interests.
"Patrick's entrepreneurial background and expertise in start-up businesses helped us grow Mediative from a simple incubator idea into a full-fledged digital marketing powerhouse with some of North America's largest brands as clients. We greatly appreciate his contribution over the years to our ongoing digital transformation," said Doug A. Clarke, Senior Vice-President, Sales of Yellow Pages Group, parent company of Mediative.
Jean-Philippe Gauthier, Chief Operating Officer of Mediative, will assume Patrick's responsibilities on an interim basis.
Mediative is one of North America's largest integrated advertising and digital marketing companies, specializing in maximizing the online presence of some of the world's most respected brands. Mediative covers all print, search, display and social networks to drive performance marketing for clients from brand awareness to lead generation and sales. The company also integrates data, media networks and technology to help advertisers, publishers and retailers connect with audiences. Mediative has over 150 employees across four Canadian offices: Montreal, Toronto, Kelowna and Vancouver. Mediative is a division of Yellow Pages Group.
Senior Manager, Public Relations
Amanda Di Gironimo
Senior Manager, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE