VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Goldeneye Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: GOE) (the "Company" or "Goldeneye") provides the following update on its Keyes Dome light oil appraisal and development project in Cimarron County, Oklahoma.
The Company received positive confirmation of the test results for the oil base drilling fluid on Tuesday and is now in the process of procuring the drilling fluid and additives. It is anticipated that the drilling fluid and drill rig will be mobilized to site on the 9th of July. It will take approximately two weeks of drilling to complete the well. Following the completion of drilling swab testing will commence to determine the well's production rate. If the production rate proves to be economic a pump and storage facility will be installed on the well to permit commencement of commercial production.
John A Reeves Jr., CEO commented: "This is an exciting time for the company as we approach the completion of the first well on the Keys Dome Project."
About Goldeneye Resources Corp.:
Goldeneye Resources Corp. is an emerging junior resource company focused on rapid growth and sustainable production based cash flow for shareholders. The Company recently acquired the Keyes Dome Project in the Oklahoma's panhandle.
The Company commissioned and received an independent Reserves and Resources Evaluation Report prepared in accordance with NI 51-101 prepared by Gustavson Associates (Boulder, CO) in January 2013.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
John A Reeves Jr, CEO
We seek safe harbor.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Goldeneye Resources Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer