VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/04/13 -- Goldeneye Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: GOE) (the "Company" or "Goldeneye") provides the following update on its Keyes Dome light oil appraisal and development project in Cimarron County, Oklahoma.
The Company received positive confirmation of the test results for the oil base drilling fluid on Tuesday and is now in the process of procuring the drilling fluid and additives. It is anticipated that the drilling fluid and drill rig will be mobilized to site on the 9th of July. It will take approximately two weeks of drilling to complete the well. Following the completion of drilling swab testing will commence to determine the well's production rate. If the production rate proves to be economic a pump and storage facility will be installed on the well to permit commencement of commercial production.
John A Reeves Jr., CEO commented: "This is an exciting time for the company as we approach the completion of the first well on the Keys Dome Project."
About Goldeneye Resources Corp.:
Goldeneye Resources Corp. is an emerging junior resource company focused on rapid growth and sustainable production based cash flow for shareholders. The Company recently acquired the Keyes Dome Project in the Oklahoma's panhandle.
The Company commissioned and received an independent Reserves and Resources Evaluation Report prepared in accordance with NI 51-101 prepared by Gustavson Associates (Boulder, CO) in January 2013.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
John A Reeves Jr, CEO
We seek safe harbor.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Goldeneye Resources Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point